Apply for an Import and Export License
SA's Import & Export License Specialists
Quick Import / Export Licenses
Import License or Export License @ only R1690 within 2-weeks.
Or get both for R2450.
If you need an Import / Export License URGENTLY,
we can also assist with a Shelf Company with an Imports / Exports License within 1-day.
Apply Below or Call us now.
You can be located anywhere in South Africa as everything happens online using your cell phone.
50 000+ Clients assisted since 2006
We Are South Africa's Most Popular 1-Stop-Shop for Entrepreneurs.
Our experts assist you with every step towards successful company compliance - within record timeframes!
Depending on what you need, please select your preferred option below:
- R 1 690 Option: Needed to send OR receive goods internationally once-off.
- R 2 450 Option: Needed to trade internationally on an ongoing basis.
Requirements for Import / Export Number:
- Bank Account.
- South African Address.
- Income Tax Number.
- SARS Registered Representative updated at SARS (we can assist).
Individuals or Businesses who are importing or exporting goods for commercial and personal reasons (or to the value of R2500+) need to be registered with South Africa’s Customs Department for an Import / Export Number. This number is obtainable from SARS. It is also known as an Importer’s / Exporter’s Customs Code.
Our Easy Online Process:
1. Apply below. Please complete and submit the easy application form below. One of our friendly Consultants will then contact you and get your application going.
2. SARS Offices. We communicate with SARS on your behalf. Our Professional Import / Export Practitioner ensures that your Import and/or Export Number is processed correctly and in good time.
3. Receive your Import / Export Number. Our Customs Department will ensure that you or your Company is registered for an Import / Export License in the quickest possible time frame.